Zoho is cloud-based software to run your entire business. Zoho Commerce empowers a global network of over 150,000 businesses in 180 countries to convert more leads, engage with customers, and grow their revenue. Acutrack is integrated with the Zoho Commerce API. This integration allows us to communicate with your Zoho account and automate the fulfillment process seamlessly.
Automated Order Notification – Once your Zoho integration with Acutrack is completed, when a buyer makes a purchase in your store, the order will be automatically notified to our system. You can log in to the portal and view the orders.
Shipment Notification – Our team will pick, pack, and ship your order. Once the order is shipped, the tracking number will be sent to your store instantly. You can set up your Zoho account to send an email to the buyer. Your buyer will be instantly notified with a tracking number.
- Select Client Type:
- Login to your ZOHO account https://api-console.zoho.com/
- Click Add Client
- Choose Server-based Applications
- Click CREATE NOW
2. Client Details:
- Enter Client Name as Acutrack
- Home page URL as https://acutrack.com
- Redirect URL as https://integration.acutrack.com/public/ecommerce/callback
- Click SAVE
3. Client Secret:
- Go to the Client Secret tab. Client ID and Client Secret will be generated
- Copy Client ID and Client Secret. You need these credentials to set up at the Acutrack system.
- Go to the settings tab and enable the “Use the same OAuth Credentials for all data centers”
- Enable the data centers
- Login to Acutrack Portal
- Go to Settings on the Left
- Under Settings click "Client Gateway" under "Manage Ecommerce Integration"
- Click "NEW'
- Select Gateway as ZohoCommerce
- Enter the Client ID in the Storekey field and enter Client Secret in Access token field
- Enter Zoho Storename in Storename field
- Click Save
- Click API Collection under ZohoCommerce Gateway
- You will be redirected to a new page
- Click Get Order & Post Shipping
- Click Authorize
- You will be redirected to the Zoho Login page
- Login to your Zoho account using your credentials
- You will now be asked permission to authorize Acutrack
- Click Accept
6. You will be redirected back with a message as “API settings saved successfully”.
Product setup in Acutrack:
Please refer to the article regarding SKU mapping.
The product set up in Zoho:
Enter the Product Code/SKU you provided to Acutrack
Shipping method setup:
Placing Test Orders:
Order status settings:
We download orders with ONLY "Confirmed" status as default. To download orders with any other status, please inform our support team.