The action feature helps to select one or more products and perform an action.
- Active Status - Allows you to activate and deactivate a product.
- Shipment Enable - Allows you to hold and release products from shipping
Create New Product:
New button will allow you to create a new product. Enter SKU, Product name, barcode and click Save. You will be redirected to edit product details.
- Your product is NOT complete until you set up Custom's details such as HS Code, Customs Value
- Your product is NOT complete until you assign a warehouse and ACTIVATE.
- SKU: This is NOT your shopping cart SKU Number. This SKU is to place order in Acutrack portal. After clicking SAVE, you will be redirected to product details. To set up your shopping cart SKU, go to product details / SKU Details section.
You can search based on your Product Name, SKU number and barcode.
You can filter based on the following criteria's
- Active Status
- Product Category
Apply all the necessary filters and export the orders to an excel spreadsheet. If the result has more than 20 records the spreadsheet will be emailed to you. For up to 20 records, the spreadsheet will be downloaded immediately.