ActiveCampaign is the most positively reviewed marketing automation platform in the world serving customers in over 170 countries. The platform is built to help small teams power big businesses with the must-have platform for intelligent marketing automation. Over 185,000+ entrepreneurs are using ActiveCampaign to market their products and services.
Automate Order Notification: Acutrack is integrated with ActiveCampaign to receive orders via webhooks. The orders received at ActiveCampaign will be notified to Acutrack at hourly intervals.
Shipment Notification: ActiveCampaign does not have the shipment notification feature to receive the tracking number and notify your customers. However, we can send an email notification to your customers directly. Refer to the article
Webhooks URL set up:
- Login to the ActiveCampaign account.
- Click Automation from the Left Side Menu
- Click Create an Automation
- Select Start from Scratch and Click Continue
- Click Add a Start Trigger
- Select Makes a Purchase option or any relevant option from the Trigger Categories
- Under the Action Option please select Any Integration and Multiple Runs
- Click the “+” button to add the action
- Under Conditions and Workflow select Webhooks
- Contact the Acutrack team to get your unique webhook link and save
- Click the “+” button to add the action again
- Under Conditions and Workflow select “End this automation”
- Activate your Automation from the Top Right Corner
Shipping method setup:
ActiveCampaign does not have the feature to set up shipping methods. So we will set up the default shipping methods based on your contract with Acutrack.
Please refer to the article
Please place a test order using the ActiveCampaign Landing Page and allow up to an hour for the order to be notified to Acutrack. Please login to the Acutrack Customer Portal and check if the order has been notified successfully.
Refer to the article if your order is not notified.
Placing Test Orders: