Samcart is a platform helping over 1,00,000 business owners.
On Samcart, your website connects everything about your business in one place. Your content, your marketing, your products… it all works seamlessly together so you can focus on your business instead of tech.
Automated Order Notification – Once the Samcart integration with Acutrack is completed, when a buyer makes a purchase in your store, the order will be automatically notified to our system in an hour. You can log in to the portal and view the orders.
Shipment Notification - Samcart does not allow us to notify the tracking number back to their system. However, we can send email confirmation to buyers. This requires a one time set up fee. Refer to this article https://support.acutrack.com/hc/en-us/articles/212106903-Send-email-notification-with-shipment-tracking-information.
Product setup in Acutrack:
Please refer to the article regarding SKU mapping
Product set up in Samcart:
Please refer to the article regarding Product Setup in Samcart.
NOTE: Please ensure that you are set up with a Samcart Account on the SCALE PLAN.
- Start by clicking over to your Marketplace Settings and, on the left-hand side of your screen, selecting Integrations.
- To add a new Notify URL integration, click the New Integration button
- Clicking New Integration will prompt a box to appear which will walk you through the steps required to complete the integration. Select Notify URL (1) and click Next Step (2):
- SamCart will ask you to name the integration (1). Name the Integration as “Acutrack”
- Next, enter the Notify URL (webhook URL provided by Acutrack) that would like SamCart to send an HTTP POST. Make sure you include "https://" (2).
- Lastly, click Save Integration (3)
- Once the Notify URL is successfully integrated, it will appear in the Integration Setup tab
Creating Integration Rules at the Product Level
Now that SamCart is "connected" to your Notify URL, you'll need to establish simple rules that tell the Integration Engine to send an HTTP POST to your Notify URL when certain actions take place in your SamCart Marketplace.
- Head over to your Product and click into the Integrations tab (1), then click New Rule (2).
- Select Product Purchased (1) from the drop-down menu and click Next Step (2):
- In the following window, we'll establish the specific action we want the rule to perform. First, select the desired Integration (1) in the first drop-down menu. Your integrations will be sorted using the internal label you chose when you connected the application.
- Next, choose an Action (2) you'd like the integration to perform. In this example, we're choosing Send Notify URL POST, which sends an HTTP POST to your Notify URL. When you're done, click Next Step (3).
- And that's it! Click Submit and SamCart will send an HTTP POST to your Notify URL each time your Product is purchased.