Groovekart is an eCommerce service provider trusted by over 550,000+ users. Acutrack has built integration with Groovekart using REST API. This allows us to communicate with your Groovekart account and automate the fulfillment process seamlessly.
Automated Order Notification – Once the Groovekart integration with Acutrack is completed, when a buyer makes a purchase in your store, the order will be automatically notified to our system. You can log in to the portal and view the orders.
Shipment Notification – Our team will pick, pack, and ship your order. Once the order is shipped, the tracking number will be sent to your store instantly. You can set up in your Shopify account to send an email to the buyer. Your buyer will be instantly notified with a tracking number.
Product setup in Acutrack:
Please refer to the article regarding SKU mapping.
API Key Generation:
- Login to your Groovekart Admin Dashboard
- Click the SETTINGS button on the Left Side Menu
- Click on the API & Webhook menu on the bottom of the Screen
- Click on the Add New API Key Button on API Tab
- Click Generate to create the API Key
- Copy the API Key and send to our support team through ticket
- Enter the Key Description as Acutrack
- Make sure you enable the Status
- Enable all the permissions displayed
- Click Save on the Top Right Corner
Shipping method set up:
The shipping method will be set up based on the contract you signed with Acutrack.
Refer to the default shipping method section in this article https://support.acutrack.com/hc/en-us/articles/212106623-How-do-I-map-my-e-Commerce-shipping-methods-to-Acutrack-
Placing Test Orders:
Please sign in to leave a comment.