PayKickstart is a platform helping over 3500+ business owners.
On PayKickstart, your website connects everything about your business in one place. Your content, your marketing, your products… it all works seamlessly together so you can focus on your business instead of tech.
Automated Order Notification – Once the PayKickstart integration with Acutrack is completed, when a buyer makes a purchase in your store, the order will be automatically notified to our system in an hour. You can log in to the portal and view the orders.
Shipment Notification - PayKickstart does not allow us to notify the tracking number back to their system. However, we can send email confirmation to buyers. This requires a one-time set up fee.
Product setup in Acutrack:
Please refer to the article regarding SKU mapping.
Product set up in PayKickstart:
Please refer to the article regarding Product Setup in PayKickstart.
Webhooks URL set up:
- Contact Acutrack support to get the webhooks URL
- Once you receive the webhook URL from Acutrack, login to your PayKickstart account
- Open the Campaigns tab from the Dashboard
Access the product settings for the product you will be adding the Webhook URL to
- Inside the product settings, go to section 3(Integrations)
- Enable and add the Webhook URL (received from Acutrack) in the IPN URL field and Select ALL EVENTS in the Set Event field
- Save the product settings in the top right of the page
Shipping method set up:
The shipping method will be set up based on the contract you signed with Acutrack.
Refer to the default shipping method section in this article https://support.acutrack.com/hc/en-us/articles/212106623-How-do-I-map-my-e-Commerce-shipping-methods-to-Acutrack-
Placing Test Orders: