Zoho is cloud-based software to run your entire business. Zoho CRM empowers a global network of over 150,000 businesses in 180 countries to convert more leads, engage with customers, and grow their revenue. Acutrack is integrated with the Zoho CRM module. This integration allows us to communicate with your Zoho account and automate the fulfillment process seamlessly.
Automated Order Notification – Once your Zoho integration with Acutrack is completed, when a buyer makes a purchase in your store, the order will be automatically notified to our system. You can log in to the portal and view the orders.
Shipment Notification – Our team will pick, pack, and ship your order. Once the order is shipped, the tracking number will be sent to your store instantly. You can set up your Zoho account to send an email to the buyer. Your buyer will be instantly notified with a tracking number.
- Select Client Type:
- Login to your ZOHO account https://api-console.zoho.com/
- Click Add Client
- Choose Server-based Applications
- Click CREATE NOW
2. Client Details:
- Enter Client Name as Acutrack
- Home page URL as https://acutrack.com
- Redirect URL as https://auth.acutrack.com/RestApi/zoho/index.php
- Click SAVE
3. Client Secret:
- Go to the Client Secret tab. Client ID and Client Secret will be generated
- Copy Client ID and Client Secret. You need these credentials to set up at the Acutrack system.
- Go to the settings tab and enable the “Use the same OAuth Credentials for all data centers”
- Enable the data centers
4. Setup Credentials at Acutrack
- Go to https://acutrack.com/auth/RestApi/zoho/auth.php
- Enter Client Id and Client Secret copied from Zoho
- Click Submit.
Product setup in Acutrack:
Please refer to the article regarding SKU mapping.
The product set up in Zoho:
Enter the Product Code/SKU you provided to Acutrack
Shipping method setup:
Order status settings:
We download orders with ONLY "Confirmed" status as default. To download orders with any other status, please inform our support team.