WooCommerce is a customizable, open-source eCommerce platform built on WordPress. It is designed for small to large-sized online merchants using WordPress. Launched on September 27, 2011, the plugin quickly became popular for its simplicity to install and customize and free base product.
Automated Order Notification – Once the Woocommerce integration with Acutrack is completed, when a buyer makes a purchase in your store, the order will be automatically notified to our system. You can log in to the portal and view the orders.
Shipment Notification – Our team will pick, pack, and ship your order. Once the order is shipped, the tracking number will be sent to your store instantly. You can set up in your Woocommerce account to send an email to the buyer. Your buyer will be instantly notified with a tracking number
To integrate with the Woocommerce store, the SSL should be installed. Please refer to the article https://docs.woocommerce.com/document/ssl-and-https/
Enable Legacy API:
- Login to Woocommerce store admin panel
- Go to Woocommerce > Settings > Advanced > Legacy REST API
- Tick the Enable the legacy REST API checkbox
- Click Save Changes
Generating API keys (Consumer Key and Consumer Secret):
- Go to Woocommerce > Settings > Advanced > REST API.
- Select Add Key. You are taken to the Key Details screen
- Add a key with a description name Acutrack.
- Select the user as Admin.
- Select Read / Write permission
- Click the Generate API Key
- Copy the API Keys - Consumer Key and Consumer Secret. These keys will be required when you register at Acutrack
- Send the Consumer Key and Consumer Secret to our support team along with your Store URL.
Order status settings:
We download orders with the status "Processing".
Please place a test order from your Woocommerce store and allow up to an hour for the order to be notified to Acutrack. Please login to Acutrack Customer Portal and check if the order is notified successfully.
Refer to the article if your order is not notified.
Placing Test Orders: