The chart below can be used to convert GSM paperweights to US paperweights.
Articles in this section
- Book Print - File Guideline requirements
- Printing overruns and underuns explained
- Paper weight: GSM versus US Standards
- Matte versus Gloss Lamination. What is right for you?
- Standard black versus rich black?
- What's the best print technology to print my book?
- How do you handle proofing when printing on offset press?
- Does being Uncoated or Coated affect the weight of paper?
- Can you explain thickness of paper?
- what coating is right for my book cover?