The chart below can be used to convert GSM paperweights to US paperweights.
Articles in this section
- Book Print - File Guideline requirements
- case bound book construction
- Wire-o binding at Acutrack
- Printing overruns and underuns explained
- Paper weight: GSM versus US Standards
- Matte versus Gloss Lamination. What is right for you?
- Standard black versus rich black?
- What's the best print technology to print my book?
- Proofing process & cost
- Does being Uncoated or Coated affect the weight of paper?