Amazon is a Market Place trusted by over 10,00,000+ businesses. Acutrack is integrated with the Amazon FBM module. This integration allows us to communicate with your Amazon account and automate the fulfillment process seamlessly.
Automated Order Notification – Once the Amazon integration with Acutrack is completed, when a buyer makes a purchase in your store, the order will be automatically notified to our system. You can log in to the portal and view the orders.
Shipment Notification – Our team will pick, pack, and ship your order. Once the order is shipped, the tracking number will be sent to your store instantly. You can set up in your Amazon account to send an email to the buyer. Your buyer will be instantly notified with a tracking number.
- Ensure that your Amazon Seller account supports API access to your account data. This typically means that it must be at least a “MerchantPro” level account.
- Login to Amazon Seller account. Navigate to Settings > User Permissions.
- Click “Visit Manage Your Apps” under “Third Party developer and Apps”.
- Click “Authorize New Developer”.
- Enter the below Developer Name, Developer ID and click Next.
Developer Name : Acutrack
Developer ID : 1507-3678-1128
- Check the Terms and Conditions and Click Next.
- Amazon will now provide you the Merchant ID or Seller ID, Marketplace ID and MWS Auth Token. Please copy and submit these details to our support team in text format.
Product setup in Acutrack:
Please refer to the article regarding SKU mapping.
NOTE: Make sure to choose the “Fulfillment By Merchant” while creating the product.
Shipping method setup:
Please refer to the below articles and choose the right options based on your business needs for Shipping Method mapping.
Please place a test order from your Amazon store and allow up to an hour for the order to be notified to Acutrack. Please login to Acutrack Customer Portal and check if the order is notified successfully.
Refer to the article if your order is not notified.
Amazon MWS Developer Permissions - Renew Access
To check if Acutrack has correct permissions to access your Amazon account:
- Log in to sellercentral.amazon.com
- Go to Settings > User Permissions > Visit Manage your Apps
- Find Acutrack on the list and make sure its permissions did not expire, otherwise renew the access.
Placing Test Orders: