Etsy is an eCommerce service provider trusted by over 100M+ users. Acutrack has built integration with ETSY using REST API. This allows us to communicate with your ETSY account and automate the fulfillment process seamlessly.
Automated Order Notification – Once the ETSY integration with Acutrack is completed, when a buyer makes a purchase in your store, the order will be automatically notified to our system. You can log in to the portal and view the orders.
Shipment Notification – Our team will pick, pack, and ship your order. Once the order is shipped, the tracking number will be sent to your store instantly.
Product setup in Acutrack:
Please refer to the article regarding SKU mapping.
Product set up in ETSY:
Please refer to the article regarding Product Setup in Etsy.
API Key Generation:
Firstly, you need to visit this link: Sign in | Etsy. Here, register as a developer. If you already have an account as a developer, simply log in.
- For new registrations, after submitting the details, you will receive a confirmation email to verify & get access to the developer account.
- Once all done, you’ll land the following page: Select Create a New App from the left side menu.
- Enter “ACUTRACK” in the Application Name field
- Enter “INTEGRATION WITH ACUTRACK” in the Describe your Application field.
- Enter your STORE URL in the Application Website field and follow the below answers for following questions
- What type of application are you building?: Seller Tools
- Who will be the users of this application?: Just myself or colleagues
- Is your application commercial?: No
- Will your app do any of the following?: Mark all three options: Upload or edit listings, Read sales data & Send email
- Mark the Radio button and select Create AppNOTE: You are required to enable Two-Factor Authentication before you can create an API key. Enable Two-Factor Authentication.
- Now that you have created an app, you can easily get the credentials. Visit: Apps You’ve Made> Click on See API Key Details:
- Copy the Keystring: API Key & Shared Secret Key and enter the Keystring in the Consumer Key Field and Shared Secret in the Consumer Secret Field in the following link and click SUBMIT https://auth.acutrack.com/RestApi/etsy/auth.php
- After clicking Submit, You will be redirected to Etsy login page and after successful login; you will land in the following page.
- Click ALLOW ACCESS
- Now you will be redirected to verifier page with “THANK YOU” message.
- Your configuration is completed once you see “THANK YOU” message.
Shipping method set up:
The shipping method will be set up based on the contract you signed with Acutrack.
Refer to the default shipping method section in this article https://support.acutrack.com/hc/en-us/articles/212106623-How-do-I-map-my-e-Commerce-shipping-methods-to-Acutrack-
Placing Test Orders: