Steps to import orders:
- Click on the import button placed on the top right of the order list page.
- Select the spreadsheet format.
- Shopping Cart Orders: Each shopping cart has their own format. The dropdown has various shopping carts listed which is already mapped to the appropriate shopping cart format.
- No Shopping Cart - Choose Acutrack's format. A sample Acutrack format spreadsheet is attached down below.
- Drag and Drop: Simply drag and drop the file OR select the file from your device
- Click on the upload button to upload it.
- PurchaseOrderNo: Your order number. Must be unique. Max 35 char
- Multiple products per order - If your order has more than one product, repeat the PurchaseOrderNo, shipping address details. Our system reads the last products. So make sure all products has same address details.
- Sku: Your Sku number (Product Id) for each product. To find your Sku, please refer Products / Product List
- ServiceId: ServiceId referes to shipping methods. Please download the attached ShippingCarrier_Service document down below in this article.
- CustomsValue, CustomsDescription, HSCode - These fields are optional. These are already defined when you set up the product. If you want different customs details for each order, you may enter.
- AdditionalPoNumber, CustomNotes - These are optional fields
- LotNo - This field is optional. If you maintain products with different lot numbers, you may enter the value.