If multiple orders are going to the same shipping address, it is possible to combine the orders together and ship. This is a manual process. You have to log in to our portal change the shipping method as Customer pickup for all the orders needed to be combined. Once the shipping method for all the orders is changed, submit a ticket to our support team with the shipping address and shipping method. Our team will combine the orders and ship. A processing fee of $10 will be applied.
Articles in this section
- Can Acutrack combine orders and ship?
- Why is the shipping method changed?
- Do you have question about Tracking or Delivery regarding your shipment?
- Can a sender prepay Customs duties & taxes when shipping international?
- Packing slip
- How does Acutrack receive Amazon FBA returns?
- can Acutrack print prepaid return shipping label?
- What's an RMA?
- Why do I need a scan code?
- I have additional package insurance. How do I make a claim?