If you are choosing to send your customer’s return associated with Amazon FBA then you must follow these guidelines:
- Are your products stored at Acutrack’s Livermore warehouse or Cincinnati warehouse? You need to decide where you want the product returned
- Notify Acutrack’s Support team that you will be sending Amazon FBA to return to Acutrack
- Make sure that you submit the following return address:
- If returning to our Livermore warehouse:
<<your company name>> - Depart 9279
350 Sonic Ave
Livermore, CA 94551
- If returning to Acutrack’s Cincinnati warehouse
<<your company name>>- Depart 9279
3962 Virginia Avenue
Cincinnati, OH 45227
Please note that while we are happy to receive your items, however, we do not classify them as “Returns”. We classify a return when an item is fulfilled by Acutrack. This would be considered as “Receiving from Amazon”
“Receiving from Amazon” is a two-step process - Audit + Receive.
Once a month, we audit this batch and separate them from sellable or damage. We charge a fee of $1.50 per item for the audit plus our receiving fee. Sellable items are added to inventory and you can advise us on how to treat the damage.