This is how it works:
- Ensure that your Amazon account supports API access to your account data. This typically means that it must be at least a “MerchantPro” level account.
- Register for Amazon Marketplace Web Service (MWS) from https://developer.amazonservices.com/
- Click “Sign up or manage Amazon MWS” on the right and login with your Amazon credentials.
- Choose the option "I want to access my own Amazon seller account with MWS"
- Amazon will provide you the following details in the following page, Please submit the following details to our support team.
Developer account identifier and credentials for developer account
Access Key ID:____________________________
Secret Key: _________________________________
- To set up the product in our customer portal, please confirm the Title’s, SKU’s# that you had decided to use in Amazon Store.
- Shipping Method: Please make sure the shipping methods between your shopping cart and our system is mapped correctly.
- Make sure to choose the “Fulfillment By Merchant” while creating the product.