Thumb drives are designed to be user-friendly, both for writing information and access it later. While it is easy to copy and store files on USB by simply dragging and dropping without any special application, USB mastering is important for those who plan to use USB thumb drives for distribution of digital content.
The USB Mastering Process Requires:
- Choosing the right USB format
- Choice of partitions (if applicable)
- Giving the USB a volume name
- Assigning an icon image for easy identification when inserted in the drive
- Choose whether the USB needs to be bootable (necessary when you need to work on a system that doesn’t have an operating system installed)
Once you prepare the master, the master image can be dumped as an IMG file or ISO file. Once you provide an IMG or ISO file to us for USB production, we can make exact duplication.