- Each type of item (SKU) should be packaged in separate boxes. Please DO NOT mix products in a single box. If we receive mixed up products, we will be charging you for our time to separate and count each SKU.
- Each box should be labeled with Product Name, Barcode Number and Quantity. If your products do not have a barcode, please contact Acutrack team, and we can supply you a scannable barcode. This will help us identify your products and add them to inventory appropriately
- Each shipment should contain a detailed packing slip indicating a total number of skids, a total number of boxes and a total quantity of each product shipped as we will use this information to update the inventory in its fulfillment database.
- Products should be shipped to our warehouse with the attention of the “Receiving Department”.
- Please scan and email an advance copy of the packing slip or Bill of Lading to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Receiving hours for the warehouse are 8.30 AM to 3:30 PM EST. For containers, please set up an appointment 24 hours in advance by calling 1.888.234.3472 option 2. Please allow for at least 48 hours' time for us to receive your products and add them to inventory.
- If you encounter receiving problems, they must be resolved through your inbound shipping insurance. In the event of inventory loss due to inventory count inaccuracies, inaccurate inventory counts during receiving, or inventory count inaccuracies at any time that we are in possession of inventory, or if there is any discrepancy between what is expected, and what is actually received, filing a claim with your inbound shipping insurance provider is your only recourse.
Shipment should be addressed as follows:
3962 Virginia Avenue
Cincinnati, OH 45227