- Each type of item (SKU) should be packaged in separate boxes. Please DO NOT mix products in single box. Each box should be labelled with Product Name, Barcode Number and Quantity, otherwise we will apply the label and charge you. We are NOT responsible for product loss if the products comes mixed up or not following our standards.
- Each shipment should contain a detailed packing slip indicating total number of skids, total number of boxes and total quantity of each product shipped as we will use this information to update the inventory in its fulfillment database.
- Products should be shipped to our warehouse with the attention of “Receiving Department”. Please refer to the warehouse locations below.
- Please scan and email an advance copy of the packing slip or Bill of Lading to [email protected] For containers, please include the container number in the email. Please check the warehouse location with your sales contact at Acutrack and include in the email.
- Receiving hours for the warehouse are 8.30 AM to 4:30 PM PST. For containers, please setup an appointment 24 hours in advance by calling 1.888.234.3472 option 2. Please allow for at least 48 hours' time for us to receive your products and add them to inventory.
- If you encounter receiving problems, they must be resolved through your inbound shipping insurance. In the event of inventory loss due to inventory count inaccuracies, inaccurate inventory counts during receiving, or inventory count inaccuracies at any time that we are in possession of inventory, or if there is any discrepancy between what is expected, and what is actually received, you agree that filing a claim with your inbound shipping insurance provider is your only recourse, and we have no liability therefore. Because we do not offer inbound shipping services, we are not liable for inbound shipping issues and recommend inbound shipping insurance in case of problems.
- Livermore, CA
350 Sonic Ave,
Livermore, CA 94551
- Cincinnati, OH
3962 Virginia Ave,
Cincinnati, OH 45227