- Account Management Fee (If applicable)
This fee is for maintaining the Portal, Support team and/or overall company management that we provide for a fulfillment account. If your monthly fulfillment fees (Shipping cost excluded) exceeds the pre negotiated cost, the account management fee will be waived for the month.
- Basic Account Setup/Portal: This covers all the necessary steps for setting your account up in Acutrack's billing system, manufacturing software, and generating your Customer Portal access credentials. The Customer Portal may be accessed 24/7 and allows you to control all aspects of order & inventory management.
- eCommerce Integration: This fee covers integrating with an eCommerce platform of your choice. Acutrack is able to integrate with any platform with an available API.
- Customer specific MOD (Media OnDemand) Customization: We provide you an application within an online portal where you can configure, set up
each SKU and add new products as needed. However, in this method, the content and artwork should be stored in a cloud and provided to us as a path to download using Acutrack’s XML based API. You must have an existing Acutrack Portal login.
- Email Notification Server: This is an optional service. We implement an email notification server which allows us to send a completely branded email message directly to your end-user as soon as we ship your product. This requires configuring your SMTP details in our server.
- XML Integration: We offer XML/API interface which allows you to post your order transaction as well as get shipping tracking information. We can provide you our documentation and support to assist with the integration.
- Product Setup Fee [per SKU]: This covers setting up your products as inventory items in the customer portal. This includes generating a unique internal SKU.
- Order Handling Fee [Domestic/International]: Order Handling Fee is charged per order. It covers Acutrack's operators pulling orders from the system, printing a pick list, and generating the appropriate labels.
- Pick & Pack Fee [Charged per Item within a Single Order]: This fee covers operators' labor costs for locating the item in question in Acutrack's warehouse, physically procuring the product, and packing the item into the appropriate mailer.
- Mailer Cost [Charged per mailer used to ship the order]: This is the cost for each mailer that was necessary to be used for shipping the order. The cost covers all physical materials and physical resources used to pack the goods.
Use our shipping calculator to estimate the retail parcel ship rate.
- USPS First Class: USPS First Class with delivery tracking is the most basic domestic shipping option and is an ideal choice for balanced cost-effectiveness and speed. This service takes between 1 to 3 business days and supports packages up to 13 Oz.
- USPS Priority: For packages above 13 Oz. USPS Priority lets the package arrive within 1 to 3 business days. It has package insurance of up to $50.
- USPS Media Mail: This service can only be used for educational products such as books or DVDs. It is priced very competitively. However, USPS occasionally opens Media Mail shipments to verify that the contents are only books/educational materials. Thus, there have been occasional incidents of damaged or missing books. This service takes between 2 to 8 business days.
- USPS/FedEx Partnered Smart Post: This service is similar to USPS First Class with delivery tracking. It Typically takes 2–7 business days based on the distance to your destination (longer time in transit outside the contiguous 48 states). *Service days are Monday-Saturday.
- FedEx Ground / Air: This is for packages that require extra care. Packages will typically arrive within 1 to 5 business days. Geographical zone-based shipment of packages up to 70 lbs. Dimensional weight determines pricing adjustments.
- LTL Freight: Custom quoted.
- FedEx International Mail Service (FIMS): Similar to USPS, FedEx delivers shipment to destination country and use the local postal system of the country to deliver. This service is similar to USPS First class international service. FIMS supports up to 4.4 lbs packages.
- USPS International Priority: For packages heavier than 4.4 lbs USPS International Priority is the most cost-effective solution. Both services provide delivery tracking.
- FedEx International Economy or Priority is a day-definite, customs-cleared, door-to-door service. Transit time is 2-5 working days, backed up by the FedEx money-back guarantee.
Third party services and ship to Amazon Warehouses
- Third party account: If you require us to use a third party shipping account, please place the order with customer pick up option in the portal. Create a support ticket with order number and shipping account number to be billed. This is a manual process and we charge $10 per order for this service.
- Shipping Document Preparation: This covers the labor to print and apply the documents your provide on the package. Documents such as "third party shipping label”, "Bill of
Lading“, "Customs Invoice” can be sent via the support ticket. We charge $5 per package for this service. For orders with 5 or more packages, we lower the fee to $3 per package.
If pickup is arranged via other couriers, please submit complete documents to your account manager 24 hours in advance and confirm if shipping department has applied the documents before the courier company arrives to pick up. Our shipping department may not release the package if proper documentation is provided.
- Standard Receiving: This includes all services related to managing inventory when it first arrives at the warehouse (such as unloading, counting, entering into online system, and placement within the warehouse).
If your items fail to meet our Receiving Guidelines then your unit cost per item could increase up to $0.12 per item.
- Inventory Insurance: You retain ownership of your merchandise when your inventory is in our fulfillment center. Our terms of service specifically limit any liability we may have in the event of inventory loss, damage or theft. If you want additional protection, we provide optional insurance coverage for a fee. This inventory insurance policy covers direct physical loss or damage from external causes while goods are in our care. Some of the causes of loss covered while the goods are at our fulfillment center
- Damage during handling of your goods
- Theft and/or pilferage of your goods
- Damage caused by Acts of God or Natural Disaster
- Standard Returns: Acutrack shall notify you of any returns that we receive within 48 to 72 hours. If the product is in good condition, we will add it back to your inventory. Otherwise, if the product is open or damaged, we will add it to a “reject bin." You can let us know how you prefer to handle “reject bin” inventory.
- Palletization ($25): Preparation and palletization of goods for shipping.
- Barcoding: Every fulfillment product stored at our warehouse should have a barcode. Acutrack can help issue a unique barcode. You have three choices:
- SKU number ($30ea.): An internal acutrack code that helps to identify the product. No charge for this barcode.
- UPC code ($30ea.): This is helpful if you intend on distributing your product through external retail channels. Please complete this barcode usage form.
- ISBN barcode ($40ea.): An ISBN number is assigned to each book. An ISBN identifies a title's edition, publisher, and physical properties such as trim size, page count, and binding type.We offer ISBN through an agreement with Booker®. If interested in either, please complete this barcode usage form.
- Labeling ($20 Set up + $0.15ea.): As part of our process to ensure quality and accuracy of service, each product must have a unique scannable barcode that operators could scan and verify. This barcode can be used to verify that the item is correct before shipping can take place. If your products do not already have a barcode on them, we will print and apply barcode labels for the aforementioned fee. If your product requires shipping lithium ion, metal cells or batteries, then special labels are required. This also applies for fragile items which require labels. If your products do not already have a visible label on the exterior, we will print and apply barcode labels for the same fee noted above.
- Shrink Wrapping ($0.25ea) : We offer the service to shrink wrap items. Please note that the items you wish to shrink wrap must be structurally rigid enough to support the plastic wrap shrinking around it. *Most standard items
- Assembly ($45/hr: If you require any kitting/assembly for your products, assuming that all the materials are provided to Acutrack, there will be an assembly fee. The amount of time the task took for assembly will be tallied by Acutrack and shall be charged accordingly.
- Rush Fee: In the event that a production job requires being prioritized and completed before a specified deadline, the job may be assessed a rush fee. Your Sales Associate shall inform you of details regarding the Rush Fee and if it applies for your particular production job's timeline requirements. All Rush Fees are based on a case by case basis.
- Serial number scanning ($0.60ea.): For consumer electronics companies that require a record of which customer was sent which product with a particular serial number, we offer serial number scanning, which enables business processes around product activation etc.
- Kickstarter order: For kickstarter / batch orders upload, a spreadsheet is required in a specific format. Contact our support team to obtain the template required for the specific format. If the spreadsheet is not supplied in our specific format, there will be a $100 conversion charge.
- Marketing Inserts: Marketing inserts are added per order. Inform Acutrack’s sales team that you would like to add a marketing insert, and provide the artwork. Based on your order quantity, we will advise you of the print cost. Marketing inserts will be added to inventory just like other SKU items. However, there is no storage fee charged to you! We charge $0.20 per order to pick-n-pack your insert.
- Graphics Design ($75 per hr.): Includes digital proofing if required.
Premium Support (optional) :
- Premium Support Fee : While our portal gives you the ability to manage all aspects of order & inventory management, we offer a "Premium Support" service. This is an optional service that will cost $100 per month and will cover up to 25 service requests per month. This service allows you to use our support team to do the following:
- Order management
- Enter manual order on your behalf
- Cancel order
- Update existing order details
- Ship Error Activity
- Fix shipping address
- Inventory inquiry request
- Order management