Initial Setup Fees:
- Basic Account Setup Fee: This fee covers setting up all the necessary steps for opening an account with Acutrack. This covers setting your account up in Acutrack's billing system, manufacturing software, and generating your Customer Portal access credentials. The Customer Portal may be accessed 24/7 and allows you to control all aspects of order & inventory management.
- Integration Fee: This fee covers integrating with an eCommerce platform of your choice. Acutrack is able to integrate with any platform with an available API.
- Product Setup Fee [Charged per SKU]: This fee covers setting up your products as inventory items in the customer portal. This includes generating a unique internal SKU.
- Email Notification Server: This is an optional service. We implement an email notification server which allows us to send a completely branded email message directly to your end-user as soon as we ship your product. This requires configuring your SMTP details in our server. We charge one time fee of $295
- XML Integration: For any custom We offer XML/API interface which allows you to post order transaction as well as get shipping tracking update. We can provide you our documentation and support to assist with the integration. We charge one time fee of $495 for this integration
- Order Handling Fee[charged per individual order]: Order Handling Fee is charged per order. It covers Acutrack's operators pulling orders from the system, printing a pick list, etc.
- Pick & Pack Fee [Charged per Item within a Single Order]: This fee covers operators' labor costs for locating the item in question in Acutrack's warehouse, physically procuring the product, packing the item into the appropriate mailer, and generating the appropriate labels.
- Mailer Cost [charged per mailer used to ship the order]: This is the cost for each mailer that was necessary to be used for shipping the order. The cost covers all physical materials and physical resources used to pack the goods.
- Palletization fee: If good needs to be palletization, we charge $25 per pallet to prepare your pallet for shipment
Use our shipping calculator to estimate the retail parcel ship rate.
- USPS First Class: USPS First Class with delivery tracking is the most basic domestic shipping option and is an ideal choice for balanced cost-effectiveness and speed. This service takes between 3 to 7 business days and supports packages up to 13 Oz.
- USPS Priority: For packages above 13 Oz. USPS Priority lets the package arrive within 2 to 4 business days. It has package insurance of up to $50.
- USPS Media Mail: This service can only be used for educational products such as books or DVDs. It is priced very competitively. However, USPS occasionally opens Media Mail shipments to verify that the contents are only books/educational materials. Thus, there have been occasional incidents of damaged or missing books.
- USPS/FedEx Partnered Smart Post: This service is similar to USPS First Class with delivery tracking. It takes 3 to 7 days for delivery.
- FedEx Ground / Air: This is for packages that require extra care. Packages will typically arrive within 1 to 5 business days. Geographical zone-based shipment of packages up to 70 lbs. Dimensional weight determines pricing adjustments.
- LTL Freight: Freight quote are custom quoted.
- FedEx International Mail Service (FIMS): Similar to USPS, FedEx delivers shipment to destination country and use the local postal system of the country to deliver. This service is similar to USPS First class international service. FIMS supports up to 4.4 lbs packages.
- USPS International Priority: For packages heavier than 4.4 lbs USPS International Priority is the most cost-effective solution. Both services provide delivery tracking.
- FedEx International Economy or Priority is a day-definite, customs-cleared, door-to-door service. Transit time is 2-5 working days, backed up by the FedEx money-back guarantee.
Third party services
- Third party account: If you require us to use a third party shipping account, please place the order with customer pick up option in the portal. Create a support ticket with order number and shipping account number to be billed. This is a manual process and we charge $10 per order for this service.
- Shipping Document Fee: This fee covers the labor to print and apply the documents your provide on the package. Documents such as “third party shipping label” or “Customs Invoice” can be sent via the support ticket. We charge $5 per package for this service. For orders with 5 or more packages, we lower the fee to $3 per package
- Standard Receiving Fee: This applies for receiving products which aren’t manufactured by Acutrack. The products will be inspected & added to inventory.
- Standard Return Fee: Acutrack shall notify you of any returns that we receive. If the product is in good condition, then we add the product back to your inventory. Otherwise, if the product is open or damaged, we will add it to a “reject bin." You can let us know how you prefer to handle “reject bin” inventory.
Value-Added Services :
- UPC / ISBN Barcode: Every fulfillment product requires a unique scannable barcode. Acutrack can help issue a unique barcode. You have three choices:
- SKU number: An internal acutrack code that helps to identify the product. No charge for this barcode.
- UPC code: This is helpful if you intend on distributing your product through external retail channels. We charge $25 per UPC code. please complete this barcode usage form.
- ISBN barcode: An ISBN number is assigned to each book. An ISBN identifies a title's edition, publisher, and physical properties such as trim size, page count, and binding type.We offer ISBN through an agreement with Booker®. We charge $40 per ISBN number. If interested in either, please complete this barcode usage form.
- Labeling Fee: As part of our process to ensure quality and accuracy of service, each product must have a unique scannable barcode that operators could scan and verify. This barcode can be used to verify that the item is correct before shipping can take place. If your products do not already have a barcode on them, we will print and apply barcode labels for the aforementioned fee. If your product requires shipping lithium ion, metal cells or batteries, then special labels are required. This also applies for fragile items which require labels. If your products do not already have a visible label on the exterior, we will print and apply barcode labels for the same fee noted above. We will print and apply barcode labels at a fee of $20 + $0.15 per product.
- Shrink Wrapping: We offer the service to shrink wrap items. Please note that the items you wish to shrink wrap must be structurally rigid enough to support the plastic wrap shrinking around it. For most standard items, we charge $0.25 per package for shrinkwrap services.
- Assembly Fee: If you require any kitting/assembly for your products, assuming that all the materials are provided to Acutrack, there will be an assembly fee. The amount of time the task took for assembly will be tallied by Acutrack and shall be charged accordingly. We charge $35 per hour for assembly work
- Serial number scanning: For consumer electronics companies that require a record of which customer was sent which product with a particular serial number, we offer serial number scanning, which enables business processes around product activation etc. We charge $0.60 per serial number scan.