- Basic Account Setup/Portal fee: This fee covers all the necessary steps for setting your account up in Acutrack's billing system, manufacturing software, and generating your Customer Portal access credentials. The Customer Portal may be accessed 24/7 and allows you to control all aspects of order & inventory management.
- eCommerce Integration fee: This fee covers guiding you to integrate Acutrack with an eCommerce platform of your choice.
- Our support team will email you the documentation on how to integrate with Acutrack.
- You are required to follow the documentation and configure your shopping cart account as per the documentation
- Our support team will help to clarify any questions with the documentation.
- Our support team will help you with troubleshooting in case your order fails to be notified to Acutrack.
- If you are not aware of how to make changes in your shopping cart, please hire an expert. You may find experts on www.upwork.com
- The standard integration fee does NOT cover our support team to configure your shopping cart account or make any changes in your shopping cart. If you need our support team to configure your shopping cart we charge an additional hourly fee of $75 with a minimum 1 hour.
- Email Notification Server
- XML Integration: We offer the XML/API interface which allows you to post your order transaction as well as get shipping tracking information. We can provide you with our documentation and support to assist with the integration.
- Product SetupFee [per SKU]: We charge a $10 product setup fee. This covers setting up your products as inventory items in the customer portal. This includes generating a unique internal SKU.
- Order Handling Fee [Domestic/International]: Order Handling Fee is charged per order. It covers Acutrack's operators pulling orders from the system, printing a pick list, and generating the appropriate labels.
- Pick & Pack Fee [Charged per Item within a Single Order]: This fee covers operators' labor costs for locating the item in question in Acutrack's warehouse, physically procuring the product, and packing the item into the appropriate mailer.
- Mailer Cost [Charged per mailer used to ship the order]: This is the cost for each mailer that was necessary to be used for shipping the order. The cost covers all physical materials and physical resources used to pack the goods.
USPS First Class and Priority Service
USPS Media Mail
Letter rate envelope or Flat envelope
USPS Smart Post Pricing
FedEx Express Service
LTL Freight - Check with our support team for a custom quote
FIMS: International Package Delivery
USPS International Priority
FedEx International Service
- Third-party account: If you require us to use a third-party shipping account, please place the order with the customer pick-up option in the portal. Create a support ticket with the order number and shipping account number to be billed. This is a manual process and we charge $15 per order for this service.
- Shipping document and label preparation: This covers the labor to print and apply the documents and labels you provide on the package. Documents such as "Bill of Lading“, "Customs Invoice” and custom labels can be sent via the support ticket. We charge as follows for this service:
- Label requested up to 5 boxes per order- $5 per package
- Label requested for > 5 boxes per order- $3 per package
- Label requested for > 50 boxes per order- $2 per package
- If pickup is arranged via other couriers, please submit complete documents via support ticket 24 hours in advance and confirm if the shipping department has applied the documents before the courier company arrives to pick them up. Our shipping department may not release the package if proper documentation is not provided.
- Standard Receiving: This includes all services related to managing inventory when it first arrives at the warehouse (such as unloading, counting, entering into an online system, and placement within the warehouse).
If your items fail to meet our Receiving Guidelines then your unit cost per item could increase up to $0.12 per item.
- Inventory Insurance: You retain ownership of your merchandise when your inventory is in our fulfillment center. Our terms of service specifically limit any liability we may have in the event of inventory loss, damage, or theft. If you want additional protection, you may please contact a third-party insurance company.
Return Processing Fee:
Standard Returns: Acutrack shall notify you of any returns that we receive within 48 to 72 hours. If the product is in good condition, we will add it back to your inventory. Otherwise, if the product is open or damaged, we will add it to a “reject bin." You can let us know how you prefer to handle the “reject bin” inventory. The return processing fee applies to any product that is returned.
- Palletization ($25): Preparation and palletization of goods for shipping.
- Barcoding: Every fulfillment product stored at our warehouse should have a barcode. Acutrack can help issue a unique barcode.
- Labeling (Per unit) : Books and DVD's - ($20 Set up + $0.25 each unit). Other items - ($100 Set up + $0.35 each unit). As part of our process to ensure quality and accuracy of service, each product must have a unique scannable barcode that operators could scan and verify. This barcode can be used to verify that the item is correct before shipping can take place. If your products do not already have a barcode on them, we will print and apply barcode labels for the aforementioned fee.
- Assembly ($45 per hr): If you require any kitting/assembly for your products, assuming that all the materials are provided to Acutrack, there will be an assembly fee. The amount of time the task took for assembly will be tallied by Acutrack and shall be charged accordingly.
- Rush Fee: In the event that a production job requires being prioritized and completed before a specified deadline, the job may be assessed a rush fee. Your Sales Associate shall inform you of details regarding the Rush Fee and if it applies for your particular production job's timeline requirements. All Rush Fees are based on a case by case basis.
- Serial number scanning ($0.60 each): For consumer electronics companies that require a record of which customer was sent which product with a particular serial number, we offer serial number scanning, which enables business processes around product activation, etc.
- Graphics Design ($75 per hr.): Includes digital proofing if required.
- Marketing Insert
- Premium Support