Ship to Single Amazon Warehouse:
This document is for enabling customers to place orders using the Customer Portal to "Ship to Amazon Warehouse." Amazon Pro Merchant account is needed for API access.
- Please download this documentation and follow the steps to setup this feature.
- Place an order in customer portal. When placing an order, select “Ship to Amazon” in the shipping address screen.
- We will ship the order according to Amazon requirements.
To enable this feature please contact your sales executive. There is a minimal setup fee associated with this service.
Ship to Multiple Amazon Warehouses:
Shipping to multiple warehouse requires manual handling. Here is the steps to follow:
- Place a purchase order in your Amazon seller Account. Amazon provides the packing slip and item label.
- Download packing slip from your Amazon and submit via support ticket.
- Place order in customer portal and select "Customer PickUp" in the shipping address screen.
- In the same support ticket, please mention the orderId, multiple shipping address details, Shipping Method.
- Our shipping team will ship the order and update with the tracking number in the ticket.
- We will invoice the shipping cost and a minimal Manual Handling Fee. Please check with your sales executive regarding Manual Handling Fee.