Ship to Single Amazon Warehouse (Seller Central ONLY):
This document is for enabling customers to place orders using the Customer Portal to "Ship to a single Amazon warehouse."
- Please download this documentation and follow the steps to set up this feature.
- Place order in the customer portal. When placing an order, select “Ship to Amazon” in the shipping address screen.
- We will ship the order according to Amazon requirements. This is a fully automated process.
* NOTE: Amazon Pro Merchant account is needed for API access. For Amazon Basic, follow the step below
Ship to Multiple Amazon Warehouses (Seller Central/Amazon Advantage/Vendor Central):
Shipping to multiple warehouses requires a manual process. Amazon does not provide any tools to integrate with them. Here are the steps to follow:
- For Seller Central. Place order in Acutrack customer portal and select "Customer Pickup" in the shipping address screen.
- Submit a ticket to our support team and request them to prepare the shipment. Please mention the order Id, multiple shipping address details, and shipping method.
- Get confirmation from our support team and make sure the package is ready. Then place a purchase order in your Amazon account. Amazon will provide a packing slip and item label.
- For Amazon Advantage/Vendor Central. Amazon will automatically create a Purchase Order.
- Download the purchase order and packing slip from your Amazon account and submit it to Acutrack via support ticket.
- Our shipping team will ship the order and update with the tracking number in the ticket.
- We will invoice the shipping cost and a minimal Manual Handling Fee. The manual Handling Fee is $5 per package for this service. For orders with 5 or more packages, we lower the fee to $3 per package.
* NOTE: When placing an order associated with books, ASIN # is the same as the ISBN #. Also, it is the customers' responsibility for any special Amazon’s requirements for individual product labeling or other compliance.