A data-matrix is a 2-dimensional Black & White bar code about 7mm x 7mm that is appended to the artwork of all your on demand production components. It is used for our internal QC and order management through the on-demand production cycle. It is designed to prevent all opportunities for human error when preparing & shipping your on demand product.
Articles in this section
- My content exceeds the disc size I chose for my product, can you split the content to span multiple discs?
- Order Missing in Customer Portal
- Is "x/y" label printed on the discs of a multiple disc set prouced on demand required?
- Can Ondemand shipment returns used to fulfill another Ondemand order?
- What is a data-matrix?
- Print License Key information on the disc / cover?
- how to create and burn image files using ImgBurn (free burning software for the PC).
- Is Product Approval Order Required?
- What are the supported formats for Disc Artwork and Cover Artwork?
- Can I move the datamatrix around on my on demand DVD case wrapper?