Yes. The "x/y" label is required for our QA process. Since your discs are manufactured on-demand, the line operator needs some way to know that the discs are part of a multi-disc set. The "x/y" label allows for this and the datamatrix barcode ensures that all the right discs go in the set.
Articles in this section
- Can you ship "multiple" back up discs as a single transaction?
- My content exceeds the disc size I chose for my product, can you split the content to span multiple discs?
- Order Missing in Customer Portal
- Is "x/y" label printed on the discs of a multiple disc set prouced on demand required?
- Can Ondemand shipment returns used to fulfill another Ondemand order?
- What is a data-matrix?
- Print License Key information on the disc / cover?
- Do you suggest any application for creating ISO image?
- Do I need to place a test order when Acutrack set up a new product under "MOD"?
- Can I move the barcode on DVD cover-wrap when submitting artwork for MOD?