WIX is an eCommerce service provider trusted by over 150M users. Acutrack has built integration with WIX using REST API. This allows us to communicate with your WIX account and automate the fulfillment process seamlessly.
Automated Order Notification – Once the WIX integration with Acutrack is completed, when a buyer makes a purchase in your store, the order will be automatically notified to our system. You can log in to the portal and view the orders.
Shipment Notification – Our team will pick, pack, and ship your order. Once the order is shipped, the tracking number will be sent to your store instantly.
Go to the link https://dev.wix.com and sign in to your admin account.
- Click on Create New App
- Go to workspace and select OAuth from the menu.
- Under OAuth you can find the following App ID and App Secret Key generated.
- Copy the APP ID and APP SECRET and save it for further steps.
- Enter following URL in Redirect URL Field and Click SAVE. https://auth.acutrack.com/RestApi/Wix/v1/
- Click the below URL and paste the APP ID and APP Secret generated by WIX in the mentioned field and Click SUBMIT.
- The next steps involve ensuring that the Shipping methods and Product ID's are mapped correctly. It is recommended to place test orders to make sure that the mapping is done correctly.
- If any shipping methods are set up in the shopping cart please email the names of the shipping methods /screenshots for us to proceed with the mapping.
How to add SKU to your Shopping Cart
Product ID Mapping:
How to add Shipping Method to your Shopping Cart
Shipping Method Mapping: