Product receiving Guideline
- Each type of item (SKU) should be packaged in separate boxes. Please DO NOT mix products in single box. Each box should be labelled with Product Name, Barcode Number and Quantity. We are NOT responsible for product loss if the products comes mixed up or not following our standards.
- Each shipment should contain a detailed packing slip indicating total number of skids, total number of boxes and total quantity of each product shipped as we will use this information to update the inventory in its fulfillment database.
- Products should be shipped to our warehouse with the attention of “Warehouse Manager”. For warehouse address, please check with our support team.
- Please scan and email an advance copy of the packing slip or Bill of Lading to firstname.lastname@example.org. This will help to be prepared to receive the shipment and allocate appropriate space for it. Receiving provides the setup for all other warehouse activities. Problems related to receiving affect the entire operation. Therefore we utilize a methodical, repeatable, and scalable process that is constantly being refined. Our success depends on the information about the incoming inventory that you communicate to us prior to delivery. This allows the inbound operation to pre-assign storage locations, make better use of resources, and move inventory as efficiently as possible.
- Receiving hours for the warehouse are 8am to 4:30pm PST. Please allow for at least 48 hours' time for us to receive your products and add them to inventory.
- If you encounter receiving problems, they must be resolved through your inbound shipping insurance. In the event of inventory loss due to inventory count inaccuracies, inaccurate inventory counts during receiving, or inventory count inaccuracies at any time that we are in possession of inventory, or if there is any discrepancy between what is expected, and what is actually received, you agree that filing a claim with your inbound shipping insurance provider is your only recourse, and we have no liability therefore. Because we do not offer inbound shipping services, we are not liable for inbound shipping issues and recommend inbound shipping insurance in case of problems.
Barcode: Every fulfillment product stored at our warehouse should have a bar code.
Generic Barcode: We can generate an internal bar code for free. Products with this generic bar code can only be shipped to buyers. Stores such as Walmart / Amazon will not accept products with generic bar code.
UPC Code: If you would like to ship products to Amazon, Walmart or other stores, you have to purchase a UPC Code. We sell this UPC Code for a fee. Please check with your sales contact.
Please note that to apply the bar code on each product there will be a set up fee + per barcode label applying fee.